FINAL PROGRAM OF THE 2nd WORLD MIME CONFERENCE
The 2nd World Mime Conference is on the way of being organised and it will take place from June 28th to 30th in Belgrade (Serbia) after the last years success of the 1st World Mime Conference.
This year we are partnering with the International Monodrama and Mime Festival in Zemun (Belgrade) that is happening at the same time (opening on the 27th in Pinokio Theatre) so all the participants will have free entrance on all the shows and events organised by the festival. Partnering with festivals like this one was a recommendation by WMO Official Members.
The program of the 2nd WMConference is being put together as well as VIP guests all of us will be able to meet at the conference.
Dear friends here you can apply for participation at the 2nd World Mime Conference, reserve a hotel at special prices and the rest and pay via PayPal. Looking forward to seeing you and discussing best mime practice and the future of our beloved art. See you soon.
Please share this information with your friends and colleagues in your respected country and around the world and help us promote this important and one-of-a-kind networking mime event.
Discussions & Presentations:
(part of the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government)
Address: Dobrinjska 11, Beograd
PozorištenaTerazijama (National Musical Theatre)
Address: TrgNikolePašića 3
Pupet theatre "Pinokio"
IMPORTANT NOTE: Transportation from the hotel to venues is NOT provided.
Venue for Discussions and Workshops is 7-15 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
To reach the Festival venue (Pinokio Theatre) you need to take a bus or a taxi (price is 700-900 RSD or 6-8 EUR)
PROVISIONAL PROGRAM V05:
DISCUSSIONS (60-75 minutes):
- Mime & Tech (New Technologies)
- WMO Future Events
- Mime in Asia
- Mime Legacies
- Status of Mime Artists
- Theatre & Mime for Youth
- "Marcel Marceau Poetics of Gesture" by PatriziaIovine (Italy &WMO)
- A book about Marcel Marceau
- Speakers: PatriziaIovine, Baptiste Marceu (son of Marcel Marceau), Ella Jaroszewicz (former wife of Marcel Marceau), Marko Stojanović (former student of Marcel Marceau)
WORKSHOPS (60-75 minutes):
- Baprtiste Marceau (France): Yoga (for mimes, actors and dancers)
- Ella Jaroszewicz (France): The Magenia Teachings (?)
- prof.dr. YoramBoker (Israel): Commedia dell'Arte
- Mateusz Kowalski (Poland): Tomaszewski Technique/Theatre
- Prof.dr. Alexander Iliev, (Bulgaria): Classical Mime
- Prof.dr. Alexander Iliev (Bulgaria): National Academy for Theatre and Film, Sofia
- Mateusz Kowalski (Poland): Wroclaw Mime Theatre "HenrykTomaszewski - the Tomaszewski legacy
- Wolfgang Neuhausen&MagaretNontokozoPhiri (Germany/WMO& South Africa): Mime Art for Life Project
- YoelLiba (Israel): Status of Performing Artists in Israel
- ÍlkerKilicer (Turkey): "Brief History Of Mime In Turkey And My Own Mime Story"
- Dr.FatmaKeçeli (Turkey): "The Power Of Silence In Children's Theatre"
- Vladimir Cvejić (Serbia&WMO):“Student Theatre as the Healthy Organic Food”
MIME SHOWS at the 44th International Monodrama and Mime Festival in Zemun (Belgrade, Serbia):
- Alexander Iliev"Pierrot", Bulgaria (27.06.)
- Georgian State Pantomime Theatre "Georgian Pantomime Novels", Georgia (29.06.)
- Wolfgang NeuhausenNEMO"The Gift of Mime Art", Germany (30.06.)